Addyzoa prices in Ghana has been a frequent inquiry from several men in Ghana in recent times. And as you know we at pricesghana.com are always available to provide prices of various products in Ghana to our lovely audience. We have done a thorough research of Addyzoa capsule, its usage, and prices across Ghana. Enjoy reading!
Addyzoa Capsules is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine used for the treatment of male infertility or impotency. The drug when taken can increase fluid production and boost overall sexual health in men. Addyzoa is prepared with the most effective herbal components which not only makes it very effective but reduces the possibility of side effects.
When taken correctly, the drug can help in the management of low sperm count in males (that is it could increase the sperm count so that the male is able to fertilize the eggs in the female reproductive system).
Presently, Addyzoa is one of the best low sperm count remedies and sexual enhancers available in the herbal medicine market. Another benefit of this drug is its effects on sperm motility. The drug could increase sperm motility naturally thereby giving the sperms the needed energy to travel to the female eggs and fertilize them.
Addoyzoa is manufactured in India, but the drug is sold all over the world. It is available in Ghana and widely used by men for the treatment of male infertility.
The drug works by boosting the body’s testosterone levels which not only boosts the male’s sexual performance, and energy, but also, it increases sperm production. This drug also encourages the production of healthy and viable sperm cells.
Addyzoa Price in Ghana
Addoyzoa is sold in many stores in Ghana, but you will not find them in most chemist shops or small pharmacies. Small establishments (like small pharmacies) focus on drugs that are popular and in-demand while big pharmacies and other equivalent outlets stock as many drugs as possible as long as they are legal and beneficial. If you need to purchase Addyzoa capsules, you will have to look for any big pharmacy with a wide range of healthcare products.
To save you the time and stress of searching for a pharmacy, you can simply go online and order a pack of the drug.
Addyzoa is sold in packs, with one pack containing 20 capsules.
Here are the current prices of Addyzoa capsules in Ghana
- Pharmacies: GH₵ 62 – GH₵ 90
- Online stores: GH₵ 65 – GH₵ 90
Before you begin treatment with this medicine, you would need to conduct your doctor. This is important especially if you’re on another treatment for male infertility.
Depending on the severity of your condition (present sperm count), you might have to take 2 to 4 capsules daily. Some doctors would recommend you take only three capsules for the three parts of the day (morning, afternoon, and night). Always consult your doctor before commencing treatment so as to get the right dosage.
Another thing about the dosage is the length of time you would need to take the treatment. In some cases, you would need to use the drug for 30 days. This would get you the best results, however, it can be incredibly expensive.
If you’re taking 3 capsules per day for 30 days, you would have to purchase…
3 capsules daily for 30 days = 90 capsules (5 sachets of Addyzoa)
With a starting cost of GH₵ 62 on a packet, you should expect to spend nothing less than GH₵ 186 which translates to GH₵ 558 for 90 days.
Luckily, the medicine is very effective in treating male infertility so you won’t be spending in vain.
- Senile & sexual debility
- Functional impotency & infertility
- Low testosterone levels
- Production of sperms with irregular shapes and sizes
- Post-vasectomy syndrome
- Impotency after recanalization
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
Ingredients of Addyzoa Capsule:
Each capsule contains-
- Haratala – 0.143 mg
- Trivanga bhasma – 0.286 mg (It is used in the treatment of many diseases like urinary tract diseases, diabetes, and correcting sperm morphology)
- Vang bhasma – 1.1 mg (Effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation, obesity, asthma, anemia, etc.)
- Abhraka bhasma – 1.1 mg (This ingredient consists of two potent components – Rasayana (anti aging) and Vajikarana (aphrodisiac effect). It is used in the effective treatment of urinary disorders, skin diseases, and asthma.)
- Shukti bhasma – 1.1 mg (improves sperm production)
- Rasa sindura – 1.1 mg
- Lauha bhasma – 1.1 mg
- Sitopaladi churna – 1.143 mg
- Pravala pisti – 1.762 mg
- Vakeraharo – 3.545 mg
- Pippali moola [Piper longum] – 3.575 mg
- Chopachini [Smilax china] – 3.575 mg
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera] – 3.575 mg
- Shankhavati – 3.575 mg
- Vidarikanda [Ipomea digitata] – 3.575 mg
- Swarna makshika bhasma – 7.15 mg
- Karpurakachali – 7.15 mg
- Shilajitu [Asphaltum] – 10.62 mg
- Amalaki rasayana – 14.285 mg
- Kapikacchu [Mucuna pruriens] – 28.575 mg (This ingredient is known to be effective in the treatment of aphrodisiac and neurological conditions)
Mass extract of –
- Balamoola [Sida cordifolia]
- Vardhara [Euphorbia tithymaloides]
Lifestyle Modifications To Make When Using Addyzoa
While Addyzoa is effective in the treatment of male infertility, you will have to make certain lifestyle changes to boost its effects and hasten the treatment process.
Some lifestyle modifications that help the medicine perform better include:
- Get regular exercise
- Remain active
- Quit smoking
- Quit alcohol
- Avoid very hot environments
- Avoid wearing tight boxers or briefs
- Ensure that your genitals receive good ventilation
- Avoid foods with high salt and oil content.
- Improve your diet: consume foods like eggs, almonds, garlic, dry grapes, and Aloe Vera juice.
Side Effects of Addyzoa Capsule
Currently, there are no recorded side effects of this medicine. This is not surprising since Addyzoa is a herbal drug. Herbal medicines have fewer side effects when compared to synthetic drugs.
However, herbo-mineral combination product which means it should be taken only under strict supervision.
Before you start treatment with this drug, consult your doctor or physician and follow their instructions. Self-medication could be dangerous especially if you’re taking other drugs, as the medicine would react to the drug leading to serious side effects.
Also, ensure you take the product at the right time and only till the prescribed time period. This will make it easier for the drug to boost your system and give you the desired results.
Read more on Health issues in Ghana
- List of Teaching Hospitals in Ghana (2023)
- 5 Best Fertility Hospitals in Kumasi 2023
- Cost of IVF in Ghana 2023
- Herbalife Prices in Ghana (2023)
- List of Hospitals Built by the Colonial Masters in Ghana
- List of Forever Living Products in Ghana
- FDA Ghana List of Registered Products
- Addyzoa Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Midwives’ Salary in Ghana: See What They Earn (2022)