The construction industry in Ghana is evolving fast and with technological advancement, the sector is making advancements in developing modern designs and structures. This positive growth in the sector is enjoying also contributes to an improved economy in the country.
So in our article, we will be talking about the top 10 construction companies in Ghana
These companies are rated so high by the industry stakeholders and some of them are recipients of awards for their outstanding performances over the years.
Top 10 Construction Companies in Ghana
BEROCK VENTURES LIMITED
The company was established in the year 1993 and they are involved in the construction of roads and buildings, sales and importation of equipment, facilities management, and consultancy.
The company has received many accolades for their timely and efficient execution of projects. Berock Ventures have successfully won bidding to facilitate the construction of buildings as well as other civil and electrification projects in the country.
A one time winner of the Best Construction Company of the Year, they have been involved in the completion of remarkable projects across the country, including the construction at offices and complex in Tema, at the Accra Shippers Center, Ghana Civil Aviation Training Center and a host of other projects
The company is located in the country’s capital, Accra. It is a company that is committed to the provision of outstanding services in the ever competitive construction industry. They are recipients of many awards and they believe in innovation, development and guarantee their clients’ maximum satisfaction.
Their staff members are well qualified for the job with years of professional experience, which they have used to help the company in completion of outstanding projects.
Inocon is regarded as one of the most successful construction companies in the industry. They have been involved in various local community developments as part of their social responsibility, especially with their host community and they have an annual turn over to the tune of $300,000
The company was established in the year 1990 and they are dedicated to assisting their clients in the construction of the best structures that can be found anywhere in the country.
The company was established as a small company by the late Asante John Gyarko and wife Asante Hannah. They started as a block industry and also involved themselves with the construction of buildings before expansion. And now the company boasts of annual turnover to the tune of $650,000
They are involved in the construction of roads, buildings and they have received contracts from both local and international clients.
DAVID WALTER LIMITED
The company is situated in Accra and it is one of the top engineering companies in the region. David Walter is a Limited Liability Company and it was founded in the year 1975.
The company is involved in the general building works, pre-construction activities as well as other engineering services. They have grown over the years through consistency in the commitment to their clients and they boast of experienced staff members that are motivated to deliver the best jobs.
LIMERICA GHANA LIMITED
This is a private company and it was founded in the year 2006. They offer a wide range of services in the areas of construction and building. Limerica is revered as one of the companies in the country that deliver projects on schedule with the fixed budgets.
They have over the years received contracts from both government agencies as well as private companies.
Their time in the industry has helped them build a strong working relationship with their clients and they provide the best quality job.
They were involved in the rehabilitation of the Tamale Town Road that spans across 19.5km.
The company was founded in 1996 and it is a limited liability company that is licensed under the Ministry of Roads.
They are well involved in the construction of many roads across the country and their experiences in the industry have made their clients, both in the private and public sector endear to them.
CASAPULO GHANA LIMITED
Casapulo is an Accra based company which was established with the objectives to design, plan, construct and renovate properties using the highest quality materials. They specialize in the area of swimming pool construction and they are also involved in other building projects.
They consider every project as a landmark in the history and so they make an effort to deliver the best achievable results to their clients.
This construction company is regarded as one of the best in the industry and they are committed to the provision of excellent services to all their clients, irrespective of their budgets. The company is fast growing and they boast of a crop of well-qualified professionals in their areas of specialization.
They are involved in the construction of roads, renovations, site preparation and also the development of new buildings.
QUIEROZ GALVAO CONSTRUCTION
This is also one of the most respected companies in Ghana. A recipient of many awards and committed to the delivery of fast construction service to their client across the country. They are known for the development of some of best structures that can be found in the country.
They are an Accra based company and with a huge market capitalization, they are sustainable enough to carry out any construction project.
DE SIMONE LIMITED
This is one of the oldest construction companies in Ghana. They have well over 50 years of experience and their services in the industry cannot be undermined. De Simone is respected for their swift response to emergencies and they have been rated for fast service delivery.
THE ZAKHEM GROUP
This is a company with an international reputation in Ghana. They have been involved in hundreds of projects in different parts of the world, with a great reputation in construction and engineering of pipelines onshore, refineries, pumping stations and industrial plant.
They are a dedicated leader in the construction industry.
Founded in the year 1963, the Tema-based company has always responded fast to their client’s needs, irrespective of the design provided.
Read more from directories in Ghana
- List of Chinese Company in Ghana
- List Of Advertising Agencies In Ghana
- Recruitment Agencies in Ghana
- List of Airlines in Ghana (2020)
- List Of Travel Agencies In Ghana (2020)
- Top Security Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Roofing Companies in Ghana
- How to Become a Lawyer in Ghana
- Top 10 Investment Companies in Ghana
- List of International Companies in Ghana
- List of Indian Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Haulage Companies in Ghana
- List of Ethnic Groups in Ghana & Details
- List of Energy Companies in Ghana
- List of Electrical Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Drilling Companies in Ghana
- List of Prisons in Ghana
- List of Banks in Ghana and Their Interest Rates
- 10 Best Hospitals in Accra 2019
- Top 20 Hotels in Kumasi, Ghana
- 10 Best Hangouts in Accra, Ghana
- List of Companies in Kumasi
- The Best Beaches in Accra, Ghana
- Top ICT Companies in Ghana and their Locations (2019)
- Top Delivery Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Shipping Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Richest Pastors in Ghana in 2019
- Top 10 Mining Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Investment Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Ghana (2019)
- Solar Companies in Ghana
- Recycling Companies in Ghana
- Online Stores in Ghana: Full List & Website Addresses
- Marketing Companies in Ghana
- Multinational Companies in Ghana
- Manufacturing Companies in Ghana
- List of Journalism Schools in Ghana (Accredited)
- List of Fashion Schools in Ghana (Accredited)
- Full list of banks in Ghana and contact details
- Top Engineering Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Cement Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Cleaning Companies in Ghana
- Top 100 Senior High Schools In Ghana
- Top 10 Oil Companies in Ghana
- List of Banks in Ghana
- Top 10 Insurance Companies In Ghana
- 10 Best SHS Schools in Ghana (WAEC STANDARD)
- Top 10 Construction Companies in Ghana