Hyundai has been a success story since their establishment and it is easy to see why. The Korean automobile company boasts of a vast range of cars from small smart hatchbacks to large wagons. Apart from the fact that this automobile company is beginning to dominate the African market more and more every day, their innovative and classic cars are building a market of their own. With some of their vehicles already competing among the very best in the market, some other low key models are beginning to erupt, satisfying their customers in every way possible and doing that in style and class.
One of their latest products is the Hyundai i10. This very compact exciting car has the size between that of Popular Honda Fit and Honda Smart.
With a wheelbase of about 140.4 inches which is a little shorter that of Honda Fit, Hyundai i10 is among the smallest hatchbacks in the market today. Hyundai needs to be specially praised for the creativity in the invention of this “small but mighty car”. Although the manufacturing company has been making strides in other segments with amazing vehicles like Hyundai Elantra, Accent and Sonata, their most creative and innovative invention still remains the and one of their most sold, still remains the i10.
The latest Hyundai i10 gets its power either from a 1.1 litre, 3 cylinder, U2 common rail fuel injected, diesel engine that puts out 70 bhp and 16.3 kg-m of torque at 1,500-2,750 RPM or a 1.2 litre, 4 cylinder, petrol engine with a power rating of 82 bhp and a torque figure of 11.6 kg-m at 4,000 RPM. Taking performance into consideration, the Variable Timing Valve Train (VTVT) technology incorporated into the petrol engine reportedly gives robust performance while not compromising on fuel consumption.
This car gives you almost everything you’d want in a small car. The efficiency is top notch and fuel mileage is on the positive side. While there might not be so much room in interior, considering the size of the vehicle, there is still a sense of creativity and a touch of class in most areas of the car.
One of the most talked about issues when it comes to Hyundai i10 is the price. Some believe it should be cheap and very affordable, while some others think the prices should go head-to-head with bigger cars because of the features they boast. In this post, we will take a look at how much various models of Hyundai i10 go for in the Ghana in the current market.
Prices of Brand New Hyundai i10 in Ghana
When it comes to availability, Hyundai vehicles are definitely at the top of the list. Hyundai cars are readily available across Ghana and are relatively easy to get. They can easily be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from any distributor all over the world. The creativity and uniqueness involved in designing this small car only attracts more people to the vehicle. Hyundai have been encouraged to release more of the brands into the market, each year seeing much more improvement than the previous.
The brand new version of the latest model of Hyundai i10 ranges between ¢65, 000 – ¢80, 000 in Ghana. Factors including currency exchange rate and custom clearance tariffs play a huge part in the variation of the prices.
Prices of Fairly Used Hyundai i10 in Ghana
Fairly used vehicles have the market in Ghana at the moment. Ever since Ghanaians have come to the understanding that there is just a little difference between brand new and neat foreign used cars, most of them have opted to get foreign used cars. The great news is, fairly used versions are available for almost every vehicle. Hyundai i10 is not the most rugged of cars but one can still get a neat fairly used version that still maintains great efficiency and expected features.
Foreign used Hyundai i10 are, like other Hyundai vehicles, abundantly available in the fairly used automobile market in Ghana. The list below shows the prices of foreign used Hyundai i10 cars in Ghana in 2018. It should be noted that the variation in these prices is as a result of some certain factors including the year of production of the vehicle, the condition of the vehicle, currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance tariffs and other similar factors.
- 2008 – 2012: ¢20, 000 – ¢25, 000
- 2013 – 2016: ¢30, 000 – ¢45, 000
Things You Will Like About Hyundai i10
- Wonderful Handling: This has nothing to do with the size. In fact, when it comes to handling, Hyundai i10 is among the most rated in the Hyundai world. Its on-road operation is great and you can easily maneuver your way in tight corners. This car might not be the fastest of automobiles, but its handling ranks among the best in its class. If you a driver that appreciates great handling, then wait till you drive Hyundai i10!
- Stylish: Style is not about size; this car shows that. Hyundai i10 is unique; its exterior is designed in a way that will make viewers applaud the vehicle on the road. If you are a lover of style, Hyundai i10 is worth adding to the collection of your vehicles.
- Silent and Efficient Engine: If you appreciate cars that don’t make any sound on the road and offer smooth ride, you will enjoy Hyundai i10. This car moves on the road with little to no noise. The 1.1 litre engine is refined and efficient.
- Pocket-Friendly: Despite its amazing features, Hyundai i10 is amazingly cheap. If you are looking for a pocket friendly car that can be maintained easily and does not require serious expertise, Hyundai i10 is a great option.
Things You May Not Like About Hyundai i10
- The vehicle does not have safety tech on offer. Variants with airbags and ABS have are not available in most models.
- Does not offer comfortable ride on rough roads. Passengers at the rear seat will have to endure bouncy ride which could be uncomfortable.
See Prices of Other Cars in Ghana
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Toyota Cars & Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Nissan Car Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Bicycle Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Toyota Corolla Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Hyundai Cars & Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Prices of Range Rover Sport in Ghana (2022)
- KIA Car Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Honda Car Prices in Ghana (2022)
- Aboboyaa Prices in Ghana (2022)