ICA Ghana Courses & Fees (2022)

The ICA (Institute of Chartered Accountants) is a Chartered professional diploma that offers specialized courses in various fields of business that are related to the accountancy profession. The program focuses on courses that will equip participants in specialized skills as part of its innovative idea.

ICA ghana courses&fees

ICA Ghana Courses & Fees

These specialized skills include the following:

Forensic Audit

Oil & Gas Accounting

Corporate Finance Management

Treasury and Risk Management

International Auditing & Governance

Public Sector Accounting

Legal Accountancy & Finance

The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana is the Ghanaian branch of the ICA, established by an Act of parliament, Act 170, in 1963. They also offer specialized courses related to accounting. Currently, they are running courses on Forensic Audit and Oil & Gas Accounting.

The Institute of Chartered Accountant Ghana is recognized internationally and is a member of the following international bodies.

ABWA – Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa, a sub-regional grouping of accountancy bodies in West Africa,

IFAC – International Federation of Accountants, is a worldwide association, with its headquarter in New York, USA

PAFA – Pan African Federation of Accountants with its headquarters in South Africa.

The following countries are members of ABWA:

  • Ghana
  • Nigeria
  • The Gambia
  • Liberia
  • Sierra Leone
  • Senegal
  • Togo
  • Benin
  • Cote d’Ivoire
  • Cameroon

CALENDER

The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana runs two semesters for the Chartered Accountant (CA) Professional Programme, one between January and April, the other between June and October this is to give the participants adequate time to prepare for the Chartered Accountant (CA) Professional Programme exams that comes up in May and November.

They also run two semesters for the Accounting Technician Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) Programme. One in January and the other in June to give the participants adequate time to prepare for ATSWA examinations in which comes up in March and September.

STUDENTSHIP FEES

EFFECTIVE TUESDAY 9TH JANUARY, 2018

GHC GHC
1 Registration CA 120
2 Annual Subscription CA 120 240
Local Qualification Foreign Qualification
3 Exemptions CA- Level 1 230 250 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 2 300 350 (Per Paper)
Examinations
4 Examinations CA- Level 1 140 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 2 220 (Per Paper)
CA – Level 3 250 (Per Paper)
5 Confirmation/Transcript Local Free (for Three Copies)
Overseas 50

 

Professional Classes – Regular / Morning

THE ICAG ACCOUNTANCY COLLEGE 
PROFESSIONAL CLASSES – REGULAR / MORNING
JANUARY 7TH – APRIL 28TH 2019 – FOR MAY 2019 EXAMINATIONS

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢850 GH¢960 GH¢1,100
Three Subjects GH¢1,100 GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400
Four Subjects GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400 GH¢1,500
Five Subjects GH¢1,500
Six Subjects GH¢1,700

PAYMENT TERMS: Minimum Payment- 80% before the start and the remaining 20% before by 31ST July 2019.
Fees paid are NON – REFUNDABLE

For further inquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through:

Barclays Bank, High Street – A/c no. 0000002149286

GCB High Street – A/c no. 1011130022905

ECOBANK – Okplonglo Branch – A/c no. 0710134481289101

NB: Please submit your pay-in-slip to the College Office.

DRESS CODE FOR MORNING SESSIONS

LADIES
Shirt of any shade of Sky Blue with ICAG Scarf and black skirt/trousers with black flat shoes or comfortable heels.

GENTLEMEN
Shirt of any Sky Blue with ICAG Tie and black trousers with black shoes and socks.
All students are required to put on ICAG CLOTH or POLO SHIRT on Fridays.

Note:

Blouses, T-Shirts, and Polos are not allowed. Students should also not put on shirts with folded arms as well as shorts or skinny jeans.  They shouldn’t wear colored hair.

The Dress Code applies to every student on the compound. Students found wanting will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Excuses of whatever form will not be entertained.

 

Professional Classes – Evening and Weekend

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢800 GH¢960 GH¢1,100
Three Subjects GH¢1,100 GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400
Four Subjects GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400 GH¢1,500
Five Subjects GH¢1,500

 THE ICAG ACCOUNTANCY COLLEGE 
PROFESSIONAL CLASSES – EVENING AND WEEKEND 
JANUARY 7TH – APRIL 28TH 2019 – FOR MAY 2019 EXAMINATIONS

PAYMENT TERMS:
Minimum Payment- 80% before the start and the remaining 20% by 31ST July 2019.

Fees paid are NON – REFUNDABLE

For further inquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through:

Barclays Bank, High Street, Branch – A/c no. 0000002149286 /

GCB, High Street Branch – A/c no. 1011130022905

ECOBANK – Okponglo Branch – A/c no.  0710134481289101

ADDRESS

East Legon, Accra
Next to the National Accreditation Board

  1. O. Box 4268 Accra

Phone: 0544336701-02/ 0277801422

info@icagh.com

Read more on Education in Ghana

 

Leave a Reply