Ghana has been able to attract several international companies due to its fast-growing economy and political stability. More international companies are being drawn into the counties to set up branches, factories and firms within the country.
Presently, there are a good number of international companies in Ghana and there are many more showing interests in bringing their business operations into the country.
List of International Companies in Ghana
International companies in Ghana have aided in the growth of the economy by offering employment to the citizens and generating revenue through taxes.
Below is a list of International companies in Ghana
Olam Ghana Limited
Olam Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of the Olam Group. The Olam Groups deals on agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. This company is one of the largest in the world with tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
Olam Ghana Limited deals with the growing, processing and supplying of crops in Ghana. They transform raw material into products like textiles, manufacturing blocks and furniture.
MTN Ghana is a subsidiary of the MTN Group. MTN Group is one of the largest telecommunication networks in Africa and the World. MTN is present in more than 20 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
MTN Ghana takes a major share in the telecommunication industry in Ghana. It offers a lot of services that are centered on telecommunications. It has also collaborated with several financial institutions to provide banking services like MTN Mobile Money.
Ecobank Ghana Limited
Ecobank Group is a financial institution and one of the largest in Africa. It has branches in more than 30 other countries in Africa and remains one of the best financial institutions in the Ghanaian market. Ecobank Ghana Limited is part of the Ecobank Group and one of the main banks in Ghana.
Benso Oil Palm Plantation
Benso Oil Palm Plantation is an oil palm plantation company based in Takoradi, Ghana. The company was founded in 1978 and has grown to become one of the largest oil palm plantation companies in Ghana.
It was listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange in 2004. Its services include the production and processing of crude palm oil and other oil palm plantation related services.
Benso Oil Palm Plantation is not only a market leader in the Ghanaian market but also in the West African market.
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of the Total Group. The Total Group is the fourth-largest oil and gas company in the world. The company deals in the exploration, refining, and sales of crude oil and petroleum products.
With over 60 years of experience in the industry, it remains one of the best oil and gas companies in the world.
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited was initially named Total Oil Products. It underwent several transformations and as of today, it is a major leader in the Ghanaian oil and gas market.
In 12 years, the company has been able to build more than 250 active service stations all over Ghana.
Fan Milk Ghana Limited
Fan Milk was established in 1960 in Nigeria. Today, it has grown to become the main manufacturer and retailer of frozen dairy products in West Africa. Fan Milk Ghana Limited is a part of the main company in Ghana.
It is the major producer for milk industries in Ghana. Its product line includes Fanice, Fan Gold, FanYogo, FanChoco, FanDango, FanVanille, and FanYogo. Fanmaxx is its most popular product in Ghana.
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited was established in 1960. It is the leading total beverage company in Ghana.
Guinness Ghana Breweries was able to flourish due to the high demand for quality beverages in Ghana. It has one of the most exquisite product lines which include alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Some of its products include Malta Guinness, Alvaro, Orijin Zero, Orijin Herbal Gin, Guinness Stout, and Black Label.
Zoomlion Ghana Limited
Zoomlion Ghana Limited is a market leader in the waste management and environmental sanitation business in Ghana. It was established in 2006 and grew from a few numbers of staff to over 85,000 workers.
Zoomlion Ghana Limited has a presence in many African countries like Angola, Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Zambia.
Zakhem International Construction Ltd.
Zakhem International Construction Ltd is an international company that offers construction and engineering services. They are heavily involved in the construction of infrastructure for industries.
Since its inception, it has been able to construct several onshore pipelines, pumping stations, industrial plants and refinery, water supply systems, water pipelines, hospitals, and roads in several sectors.
Shell is a global oil and gas company. It is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world with branches in many countries all over the world.
Shell is one of the oldest oil and gas companies with its history dating as far back as the 19th century.
Shell has been in Ghana since 1928. It deals mainly on the exploration, manufacture, and distribution of energy and petrochemicals. Shell sells its fuel, lubricants and other petrochemical products through its main licensee, Vivo Energy.
Unilever Ghana is a subsidiary of the Unilever Group – one of the largest producers and retailers of consumer goods in the world. It is a market leader in more than 190 countries where it sells its hundreds of brands.
In Ghana, it is the largest producer and retailer of consumer goods listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Nestle Ghana is a subsidiary of Nestle Global. Nestle began trading and distributing in Ghana in the late 1950s. This marked its entry into the Central and West African Region.
The company manufactures, trades and distributes a wide range of products. It is one of the largest producers and retailers of consumer goods in Ghana.
PriceWaterHouseCoopers Ghana (PWC)
PriceWaterHouseCoopers provides advisory services related to tax and assurances. It operates in more than 150 countries over the world including Ghana.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a market leader in the Ghanaian market and a major employer of labor among international companies in Ghana.
Read more from directories in Ghana
- Recruitment Agencies in Ghana
- List of Airlines in Ghana (2020)
- List Of Travel Agencies In Ghana (2020)
- Top Security Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Roofing Companies in Ghana
- How to Become a Lawyer in Ghana
- Top 10 Investment Companies in Ghana
- List of International Companies in Ghana
- List of Indian Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Haulage Companies in Ghana
- List of Ethnic Groups in Ghana & Details
- List of Energy Companies in Ghana
- List of Electrical Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Drilling Companies in Ghana
- List of Prisons in Ghana
- List of Banks in Ghana and Their Interest Rates
- 10 Best Hospitals in Accra 2019
- Top 20 Hotels in Kumasi, Ghana
- 10 Best Hangouts in Accra, Ghana
- List of Companies in Kumasi
- The Best Beaches in Accra, Ghana
- Top ICT Companies in Ghana and their Locations (2019)
- Top Delivery Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Shipping Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Richest Pastors in Ghana in 2019
- Top 10 Mining Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Investment Companies in Ghana (2019)
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Ghana (2019)
- Solar Companies in Ghana
- Recycling Companies in Ghana
- Online Stores in Ghana: Full List & Website Addresses
- Marketing Companies in Ghana
- Multinational Companies in Ghana
- Manufacturing Companies in Ghana
- List of Journalism Schools in Ghana (Accredited)
- List of Fashion Schools in Ghana (Accredited)
- Full list of banks in Ghana and contact details
- Top Engineering Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Cement Companies in Ghana
- Top 10 Cleaning Companies in Ghana
- Top 100 Senior High Schools In Ghana
- Top 10 Oil Companies in Ghana
- List of Banks in Ghana
- Top 10 Insurance Companies In Ghana
- 10 Best SHS Schools in Ghana (WAEC STANDARD)
- Top 10 Construction Companies in Ghana