IPMC Ghana is one of the best I.C.T schools in Ghana. As we all know, education is a key tool that every individual should try to attain in their lifetime, as the benefits that come with it are unquantifiable. IPMC College of technology offers you education in different courses to suit your career parts, these courses are divided into the following areas:
IPMC Ghana Courses & Fees
- Software Engineering
- System Engineering
- Graphic & Web Design
- Database Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- BA(Hons) in Business Administration
- BSc(Hons) in Business IT
IPMC does not only certify you in professional courses. They also offer academic and corporate courses to help you find a career path and give you a competitive edge in the corporate world.
What is the full meaning of IPMC?
IPMC stands for Intercom Programming and Manufacturing Company. The company has been in operation for over 25 years. The company has trained and certified over 100,000 professionals in different fields. IPMC is the perfect setting to get the quality education that is needed to set you apart in your career path. They have partnered with a substantial number of reputable organizations. These partnerships have helped them to maintain an innovative and cutting-edge world-class standard in their training. These organizations include Microsoft, Oracle, Prometric, Pearson, CompTIA, and ICDL Asia. Their training is industry-oriented.
IPMC Courses and duration
IPMC courses and their duration is dependent on what a person is seeking to achieve afterward. The course duration ranges from 3 days to as long as 3 years depending on whether it is just a corporate certification or a full degree. The beauty of whatever choice you make is that you are sure of getting the best training and certifications. With their over two decades of experience, they have built a solid IT technological structure that has grown with time and is up to date. Their labs are well equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and every student gets equal rights to this equipment.
The following are the list of courses you can put in for:
IPMC corporate courses
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Preparation Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 ITIL Foundation Certification
- Training Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Oracle 10g Forms and Reports Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases
- Configuring Windows 8.1 Junos Security (JSEC)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Configuring and troubleshooting Windows server 2008
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure CompTIA A+
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) (CCNP & CCDP)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v1.0 (CCNP)
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Administering Windows Server 2012
- CompTIA Security+ Implementing Cisco IP switched networks (CCNP & CCDP) CCNA
Boot camp courses
These courses target people who are already professionals in the IT world. With the increase in the growth of technology, people with the right skills are needed to fill the gaps. The boot camp courses equip you with the right skill set to fill these positions. These courses include:
- Mobile Application Development Operating System
- Cloud Computing
- Financial Database Technologies
- IT Security Process & Technical Marketing Project Management (IMS) – Technical & Process Professional courses
The required qualification for an IPMC certificate for Professional Courses are JHS/SHS, Technical/Vocational, O’level, or its equivalent.
IPMC Professional Courses
Software Engineering. This course helps you to understand the purpose of software development and command its fundamentals. It also helps in building your programming skills thus making you a great programmer.
System Engineering. This course helps you to build skills in Linux fundamentals, troubleshooting techniques, operating systems, hardware, and networking.
Graphic & Web Design. This course provides you with all the necessary skills in website design and the creation of spreadsheets and professional documents using Microsoft tools. Even as an entry-level student, your certificate can secure you a job as a graphic designer, data entry operator, or secretary.
Database Technology. This course equips you with the knowledge you need for database administration. If you are looking to secure a job as a database administrator, database assistant, or secretary, this is the course for you.
You can take any of these courses if you possess a JHS/SHS Certificate or O’level or its equivalent.
The main requirement for you to undergo any of the IPMC academic courses is a secondary school certificate. You may also need other certificates like the Junior High School (JHS), Senior High School (SHS), and O’LEVEL/A’LEVEL certificates as a basic requirement for entry-level.
International Diploma in Computing:
IPMC diploma in computing is divided into 3 levels. They are level 3 diploma, level 4 diploma, and level 5 diploma. The level 5 diploma grants you access to any UK university at third or fourth-year degree courses. Qualifications include the above-stated courses and you must be 25 years and above to enter for this level.
This course is also divided into 3 levels, the same as the previous one. If you have a score of 5.5 and above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination or did English at the secondary school level you are qualified for the level 3 diploma. To be eligible for level 4 you must have Senior High School Certificate and for level 5 you must have completed an NCC level 4 diploma in business or any international diploma that is relevant.
Business Information Technology
This course is categorized into 3 levels too. They are level 4 and 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology, and BSc (Hons) in Business IT from Greenwich University. To study these courses you need NCC advanced diploma in computer studies or its equivalent.
Other IPMC Professional Courses Includes
- Tally certified professional
- AutoCAD 2010
- Foundation in Information Technology
Again to qualify for any of IPMC courses you must possess one of the following certificates, JHS/SHS, Technical/Vocational, O’level, or its equivalent. Visit the official website of IPMC Ghana to get information on fees, as it all depends on the college to set the fee.
Read more on Education in Ghana
- Top 10 Technical Schools in Ghana (2022)
- IPMC Ghana Courses & Fees (2022)
- 10 Best SHS Schools in Ghana (WAEC STANDARD) (2022)
- List of Colleges of Agric in Ghana
- UCC Student Portal: All You Need To Know
- List of Public Universities in Ghana
- Knust Student Portal: All You Need to Know
- GH Media School: All you need to know
- List of Colleges of Agriculture in Ghana
- Best Category C schools In Ghana
- List of Category B Schools In Eastern Region Ghana
- List of Category B Schools In Ashanti Ghana (full list)
- List of category A schools in the Ashanti region
- Top 100 Senior High Schools In Ghana (2022)
- List of Category C Schools in Ghana
- List of Category A schools in Ghana
- Category B Schools in Ghana – A Complete List
- University of Cape Coast Admission Requirements (2022)
- Sunyani Technical University Fees for Students 2022
- Koforidua University Fees for Students (2022)
- Nursing Training in Ghana: What’s Involved? (2022)
- List of Accredited Nursing Schools in Ghana (2022)
- Private Universities In Ghana (2022)
- University Of Ghana Admission Requirements (Undergraduates)
- Ghana Technology University College GTUC (Courses) (2022)
- Accra Technical University Fees for Students (2022)
- Takoradi Technical University Fees for Students (2022)
- Takoradi Technical University Courses & Requirements (2022)
- Kumasi Technical University Courses & Requirements (2022)
- Koforidua Technical University Courses & Requirements (2022)
- University of Ghana Courses, Requirements & Fees (2022)
- List of Nursing Schools in Ghana (Accredited) 
- List of Aviation/Pilot Schools in Ghana (Accredited) (2022)
- History Of Education in Ghana (2022)
- List Of International Schools In Ghana (2022)
- Kumasi Technical University School Fees (2022)
- Top ICT Companies in Ghana and their Locations (2022)
- Lecturers’ Salary in Ghana: See What They Earn (2022)
- List of Universities in Ghana and Their Tuition Fees (2022)
- Ranks In The Ghana Education Service (2022)
- List of Medical Schools in Ghana (Accredited) 
- List of Vocational Schools in Ghana (Accredited) 
- Ghana Telecom University Courses & Fees (2022)
- Accra Technical University Courses: The Full List (2022)
- List of ICT Schools in Ghana (Accredited) 
- ICA Ghana Courses & Fees (2022)
- Ghana Scholarships Secretariat: Functions & Contacts
- University of Cape Coast Courses List
- List of Scholarship Companies in Ghana (2022)
- University of Winneba Sandwich Programme
- University of Ghana School of Nursing Requirements
- List of Accredited Polytechnics in Ghana
- University Rankings in Ghana: 2021 Update
- List of Educational Policies in Ghana
- University of Ghana Medical School Fees & Requirements
- University of Winneba Programmes & Requirements
- Sunyani Technical University Courses & Requirements
- Ho Technical University Courses & Requirements
- University of Education Winneba Distance Learning Admission Requirements
- University of Ghana Distance Education Options
- How to Apply for Teacher Training College in Ghana
- IELTS Ghana: How to Enrol, Pay, and Pass (2022)
- University of Ghana Postgraduate Admissions & Requirements
- University of Ghana Business School Courses