If you are a fan of classy SUV that does the introduction for you wherever you find yourself, then the Range Rover is for you. In the simplest of terms, Range Rover is among the most commanding, classy and efficient SUVs around today. The commanding design tells you why it is rated among the best automobiles to ever touch planet earth. With Range Rover, one thing is certain – you can never be wrong.
The manner at which Range Rover has dominated the market in recent years is staggering. Despite the hefty price tag of the models, lots of people have opted for the sophisticating SUV. Range Rover has been a success since its introduction into the Ghanaian market; you wouldn’t expect anything less from a road sensation compiled in the UK.
Ask any average Ghanaian what their dream car is; be sure to expect over 50 percent pick a Range Rover model. The great news is, Range Rover, despite being unique, comes in various models, types and brands. Although the Range Rover Sport is the most popular of all types of the SUV, Range Rover Vogue and some other types are not too far behind.
These SUVs are not only unique in designs, their commanding and absolutely sophisticated presence give them that edge in the automobile market. Deservedly so, this almost-perfect jeep is a definition of comfort and class combined. Either behind the wheels or in the passenger’s seat, comfort and smooth ride is a guarantee.
Range Rover not only made other SUVs look average, the manner at which it took over in the Ghanaian market still remains amazing and mouth-watering. With lots of controversies about the prices of this road magic, it is essential to take a detailed look of how much the different types and models go for in the Ghanaian market, whether brand new or fairly used. We will consider the prices of the models and explain the variations in the prices, including factors that caused the variation.
Prices of Brand New Range Rover in Ghana
This is probably among the most talked about issue about Range Rover. Although the features and basic characteristics including the high efficiency, durability and smooth engine operation are amazing and user friendly, most people still believe the amount the SUV go for is rather high for the automobile market. Regardless, Range Rover still remain among the most sought after SUVs in the Ghanaian market today.
The prices of brand new Range Rover varies according to types and models. It should be noted that brand new models are only available for present year. As it stands, brand new models are available for just 2017 and 2018 although the latter is still very scarce in the market.
On the average, prices of brand new Range Rover costs between ¢700,000 – ¢825,000 depending on the type of the Range Rover.
Prices of Fairly Used Range Rover in Ghana
Although fairly used vehicles may not be as neat and close to perfect as brand new versions, they are still a much appreciated option. Here, we will take a look at prices of fairly used Range Rover SUVs in Ghana in the current market.
Range Rover Sport Price in Ghana
- 2007 – 2010: ¢73, 000 – ¢155, 000
- 2011 – 2014: ¢180, 000 – ¢380, 000
- 2015 – 2017 4.4 V8: ¢330, 000 – ¢390, 000
Range Rover Vogue Price in Ghana
- 2007- 2010: ¢80, 000 – ¢145, 000
- 2011 – 2014: ¢200, 000 – ¢410, 000
- 2015 – 2017: ¢420, 000 – ¢550, 000
Range Rover Classic Price in Ghana
- 2006 – 2007: ¢98, 000 – ¢150, 000
Range Rover Evoque Prices in Ghana
- 2010 – 2014: ¢180, 000 – ¢400, 000
- 2015 – 2017: ¢338, 000 – ¢570, 000
The variation in prices is as a result of some certain factors which include the year of production, currency exchange rate and custom clearance as at the time of purchase and some other factors. The physical condition of the vehicle, the engine efficiency, fuel mileage and other relative factors also affect the eventual prices of the SUVs.
Range Rover Sport: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Powerful V8 Engine: The engine is among the core parts of a vehicle and when one boasts of a powerful one, you can be sure of top efficiency; Range Rover Sport doesn’t disappoint. It features a very strong v8 engine. The latest model even features an awe-inspiring supercharged v8 engine with stronger horsepower.
- Lovely Design: You are sure to fall in love with Range Rover at first sight. From its commanding exterior to its wonderfully crafted interior, you can only be in admiration of The Range. Latest models are bit shorter and smaller than the regular Range, which make them sportier and more compact. A stunning set of 22 inch wheels is an option.
- Fuel-Mileage Diesel Engine: Generally, SUVs are not fuel efficient. Although Range Rover SUVs are not the best when it comes to fuel mileage, the brand deserves some praise for its fuel economy given its efficiency rate despite the powerful engine. The 2017 models are rated to return an inspiring 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the open road.
- User Friendly Safety Features: Apart from the fact that Range Rover SUVs boast of luxurious designs and lovely features, they boast of amazing safety features including an autonomous braking system, blind spot monitoring, advance tow assist and lane departure prevention. If safety is a top priority for you when it comes to cars, then Range Rover Sport should be one of the top cars on your to-get list.
Range Rover Sport: What You Will Not Like About the Vehicle
- They are Relatively Expensive: Everyone loves this SUV; the main problem is the price. Whether brand new, foreign or locally used, the SUV is not too pocket friendly.
- Not-too-friendly Fuel Economy: Some models of the SUV are not easy on gas. Older models are not fuel efficient and are just like any other SUVs around. Later versions are more efficient though and deserve some credit in that aspect.
- High maintenance cost: To a large extent, this is expected. Big cars are expensive to maintain. The spare parts are quite expensive and requires specialist to fix.
See Prices of Other Cars in Ghana
- Nissan Car Prices in Ghana (2021)
- KIA Car Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Honda Car Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Hyundai Cars & Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Toyota Corolla Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Toyota Cars & Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Bicycle Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Prices of Range Rover Sport in Ghana (2021)
- Aboboyaa Prices in Ghana (2021)
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Ghana (2020)